1. Before valve installation, carefully check whether the model and specification of the used valve are consistent with the design;
2. Check whether the valve can be applied under the required conditions according to the valve model and the factory instruction;
3. When the valve is hoisted, the rope shall be tied at the flange connection between the valve body and the valve cover, and shall not be tied on the handwheel or the valve stem, so as to avoid damaging the valve stem and the handwheel;
4. When installing the valve on the horizontal pipeline, the valve rod shall be vertical upward, and it is not allowed to install the valve rod downward;
5. When installing the valve, it is not allowed to use the forced butt joint method of dragging and pulling to avoid damage due to uneven stress;
6. The open stem gate valve should not be installed in the underground wet place to avoid the stem corrosion.